2019 Team Assignments

7/23/2019 2 PM

Hello soccer families,

We are continuing to work with about 15 coaches to process all submitted materials to get players on the pitch as soon as possible.  You will be notified either by the head coach welcoming you to the team or a registrar on next steps.  Please limit your inbound player emails so we can expedite our focus on coaches.

Regards,

— Alan

7/22/19

Hello soccer families,

Many soccer families have already received a welcome message from their coach and when/where their practices will be held starting this week.  We understand some families have not heard from their coach and we are working with the few coaches to either communicate with their soccer families or complete the required background check and safety training so the team’s roster can be released.  We continue to process all submitted materials to get players on the pitch as soon as possible.  We will share another update on 7/23 midday.

Regards,
Alan
Manager, Folsom Soccer Club

By | 2019-09-05T10:10:18+00:00 July 22nd, 2019|Uncategorized|11 Comments

About the Author:

11 Comments

1. Melanie Ely July 23, 2019 at 10:43 am

Hello,
    My daughter Madison Ely was placed on the Little Mermaids team. Unfortunately practice time has been set for 4 pm and cannot be changed by the coach. I am not able to get her to practice before 4:45 pm so she will miss every practice this season. She is 4 years old and practice is critical at this age. I need to request that she gets transferred to a team with a different practice schedule that accommodates work schedules. Please let me know ASAP. 4 pm practice is not doable for our family unfortunately. I emailed the folsomsocceradmin@gmail.com email address as well. Not sure who exactly to reach out to on this.

2. braden murphy July 23, 2019 at 4:06 pm

still no team for my son Adrian….. any update on this??… its past midday 7/23 and no update still

3. Suzanne Bianchi July 24, 2019 at 6:13 pm

Can someone kindly contact me regarding registration for my daughter? I was told payment wasn’t recieved, but I have not received follow up information on how to move my daughters registration forward. Who to contact to drop off the money. Thank you

4. braden murphy July 25, 2019 at 4:38 pm

can we get another update? really trying to plan our week next week…

5. Ray vasquez August 1, 2019 at 3:49 am

Haven’t received a schedule for my son Joseph vasquez. Was he skipped over?

• Carrie Vickrey August 1, 2019 at 8:34 am

Hi Ray,
      It looks like we are in need of payment. Please contact Kristin, to make a payment, thank you

6. Lori Brentt August 4, 2019 at 9:17 am

Hi can we get an update on assignments?

7. Robert Brockly August 4, 2019 at 5:29 pm

it is August 4th and we have not receive information regarding our sons( Hunter Brockly) team. When can we expect that info?

8. Raminder August 6, 2019 at 12:49 pm

August 6th and we haven’t received a team assignment for Ishaan Bola.

9. Raminder August 6, 2019 at 12:55 pm

It’s August 6th and I haven’t received an information regarding my son’s team. His name is Ishaan Bola Can someone provide an update?

10. Deepthi Bandaru August 23, 2019 at 1:29 pm

Hi There, We haven’t received anything for my daughter Nainika Yakkali regarding team assignments… Please update

Comments are closed.